Friday, March 25, 2011

Upcoming blog posts!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will soon be posting a "Wednesday Weight Loss Inspiration Interview". I was lucky enough to snag an interview with the very person who inspired me to lose weight, but you won't be finding out until next Wednesday. (This won't be every Wednesday though, it'll probably be touch and go as I look for more people who have undergone extreme lengths to lose weight by themselves.) I will also be posting a nail polish review of a color that I have been wearing everyday lately later on today, and every Friday or Saturday from now on so you guys can find awesome nail polish colors, and not have to waste pennies on colors that aren't worth half of one! I'm sorry that my blog posts are all just Food Journals as of right now, but I thought that it might be interesting to do this for quite a while to keep myself on my toes. So keep reading if you're looking forward to any of that stuff! Stay tuned for some low calorie recipes that my boyfriend and I will be trying as well, specifically this coming Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your blog. It's easier to diet when someone else is doing it too! I have a slightly different routine because I eat every 3 hours 5 or 6 times a day. I find it to be better for me. I eat smaller portions.
    But I'm guessing different body times and different lifestyles require different diets :)
    good luck sweetheart! I will definitely be coming back here for more tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @annaworoniecka I'm so glad to hear some feedback! I agree. It seems that a New Year, especially around Spring is the perfect time to change your life entirely. I would do the same if not for my weird sleeping schedule! It seems people lose much more weight by eating smaller portions many times a day versus a couple times a day. I think I'm going to try out both to find out. So maybe we'll see what the verdict is for at least my body? (Not this week though!) It is different for everyone, though. Thank you SO much and good luck to you too! :) I will be happy to have you as a reader!

    ReplyDelete