Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cheer up buttercup

I don't know how to start this blog, only that it's hard to write how you feel at times for other people to read.
Dieting is hard. It's not for the timid, or the easily heartbroken.
When you find frustration, find the control to not verbalize it. It puts others in bad moods. When you find that dieting intrudes on your life, the only way to deal with it is to step away.
This is not an option for me. But intruding on someone else's life sometimes becomes a sudden realization. I don't want to diet, but this is the only option because my weight gain is affecting my way of life, my health, and my perception of my life.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that when you're dieting, and others find it hard to be around you, maybe it's best during those times to keep your mouth shut. Sometimes things that people say will make you want to quit entirely...but you must not stray from the path. Not for anything. Especially if you're near the weight I'm at. Don't let the feeling get to you. You may be tempted not to eat because of something someone says, you may be tempted to give up your new found way of life because of something someone says...but I guess what someone says are only words. And words may make feelings arise that you wish would just go away...but they only hurt if you let them.

I'll still be Food Journaling tonight. I'm just finding it very hard to even make dinner for myself right now...but don't worry...I'm still staying true to my decisions and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment