Friday, April 1, 2011

An Inspiring E-mail and why I haven't been posting (Updates)

I received a wonderful e-mail this afternoon after waking up and weighing myself! (214.8 lbs. btw! :O) It was a wonderful e-mail telling me that someone out there had decided to make changes to their dieting/exercising lifestyle all because of my blog! I had no idea I'd ever hear that from anyone. Sometimes, simply because you never realize how what you're doing could positively affect another person. It cheered me up so much! I've been up and down the past few days. Really moody and all over the place. I'm not sure what's causing it...but it could just be my depression. But that e-mail just really helped me feel good about what I was doing, even if it is putting myself out there in the open realm of the internet for scrutinizing by anyone who so happens to come through my blog.

Anyways, onto what I was going to say. On Wednesday I was hit with really bad depression. I ate right, I'm losing weight, it had nothing to do with these things. It was just a really bad mood. I guess I just hate having to count calories at home on a home cooked meal! If it were my choice, I'd just eat salad. I would rather put myself through that than have to find out the calories in a cup of ground chuck. (And for some reason that is one of the HARDEST answers I've had to find.) But anyways, my bad mood got me in a fight, and my mood was shot. I also hadn't eaten anything since I woke up, so maybe that's what it was. We had to go to the grocery store to buy all this crap to make spaghetti and it really started bothering me, for one reason or another, I didn't eat until 9 o' clock, and my shitty mood just got worse and worse. By the end of the night, I was so overwhelmed that I had completely forgotten to blog. I of course had Food Journaled, just not blogged. And because of my bad mood, I just couldn't find it in me to blog right before it was time to go to sleep. So I skipped out thinking I would catch up the next day...

How wrong I was. The following night I missed out on blogging due to spending 4 - 5 hours over top a kitchen sink washing dishes. I was so exhausted I could barely lift my hand to write in my Food Journal. I still have more dishes to do tonight, but I am going to try my very best to get to updating my past few days worth of Food Journals. I also wanted to tell you guys that I'm really worried about our laptop. Our internet was running really slow...so slow I could barely update Tuesday. But we switched the modem off and on again so now the internet problem is fixed. But we're looking at paying a hefty price to go get a new battery for it. So along with that I've been sculpting my heart out trying to make us money through CSC or Candy Striped Cafe for those of you who don't know. We sell our items through here: Candy Striped Cafe @ Etsy.com!

Also, as another update the girl who was going to do an interview for my blog for "Wednesday's Weight Loss Inspiration Interviews" has not contacted me back. But her blog is on a semi-hiatus and I think she's going through a difficult time, so I don't really blame her, but sooner or later she'll contact me back. (At least, I hope!) In the meantime, if anyone reading has lost a huge amount of weight or knows someone who has (and has documented Before and After pictures), please contact me through e-mail at biernot.illiad@live.com if you would like to do a "Wednesday Weight Loss Inspiration Interview"! Thanks!

I'm going to try my best to blog later on tonight and catch up with everything!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry shit has kind of hit the fan for you- god knows I can relate. I hope everyone else reading your blog can understand, as well.
    I look forward to reading the "missing pages" for the last few days, when you have the chance to update them. I think the interviews will be interesting to read as well, so I hope the person contacts you back!

    What kind of laptop/modem/router do you have? I'm a bit of a geek and I might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is nice to hear that someone understands. :) And I hope so...

    We have an HP. It's the battery charging I'm pretty sure, but we have a Time Warner router/modem thingy and I HATE them because it can need to be reset a bit often. (I've even had to go into the cable place and exchange it once or twice because they are so damn buggy.)

    ReplyDelete