Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 29, Week 5: It's just another "Manic Monday".

Monday was a busy day trying to make my puppy adjust. She is like a bundle of joy, even if she tries to get into everything...I don't blame her. I don't care how much trouble she is, because to me it's worth it to give her a home that she needs and deserves, BUT MAN, does she keep me busy. I'm taking her out, spending time trying to make sure she doesn't get into anything. Puppy proofing further than what I thought WAS puppy proof. But it's okay, because I know that she's a sweet dog, and her intentions aren't bad. However, I didn't get to exercise because I was too busy trying to keep her busy and happy and taking her outside and making sure she doesn't use the restroom inside, or even find something to get into that I thought she wouldn't get into/even be interested in. So, no pictures thanks to being too busy. I can barely write down things in my Food Journal because she gets annoyed that I'm not spending time with her...unless she's asleep. XD Onto my Food Journal though:

Day 29, Week 5
18.04.11. Monday

Morning weigh-in: 212.4 lbs. (I'm not bloated this week. I'm an FTM, so shut the fuck up.)

12:00 AM "Pick-me-up" @ home
♥ a pack (2 pop-tarts) of "Frosted Cherry" pop-tarts (400 calories)

2:00 PM Lunch @ SUBWAY
♥ a 6-inch "Veggie Delite" on 9-grain wheat, w/ 2 white American cheese triangles, a normal serving of mayo, and salt & pepper (about 380 calories)
♥ a 1 and 1/8 oz. bag of Bakede! LAYS Original (130 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 910

5:30 PM Dinner @ home
♥ Lean Cuisine "Simple Favorites" Chicken Fettucini (270 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 1,180

10:00 PM Snack @ home
♥ a pack (2) of "Frosted Cherry" pop-tarts (400 calories)

Calorie total: 1,580
Bedtime weigh-in: 213.2 lbs.

NOTES: I ate one of my 3 junk foods for the week but had no soda, and still managed to go slightly over-calorie today. I didn't exactly exercise, but more so played around and kept my puppy busy. I was just too busy with her to remember to exercise and by the time I did, it was too late to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment