Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 30, Week 5: If you should make a mistake, always remember there is tomorrow.

Most people don't have to write a Food Journal entry and then blog it, but I do. It seems to be a way to help me stay on track and focused, even if it's not for everyone. I even recommend doing both even if it's a private blog or LJ, because you never know when you are going to lose or possibly majorly damage the hand-written copy and it's always good to have a back-up plan. I also have to apologize today because I forgot to take pictures AGAIN and haven't been because I got so behind on my blog. I don't know what happened, but I guess it was just the sudden stress going on in our household and a combination of that and trying to do some major "Spring Cleaning"/"Puppy Proofing" at the last minute. I still have acres of work to do, and I know that I can get back focused to blogging in a timely matter and taking photos for my blog. So I'm sorry if all my posts have been wordy and not interesting since I have no photos. I still have a make-up nail polish review post, and I feel really bad about it, but for tonight, it'll have to wait until next weekend and I will HAVE to do 2 back to back posts. Speaking of which: I'll be switching to doing "Manicure/Meatless Mondays". So that means two posts on Mondays with photos and that are much more interesting than my boring day-to-day and I'll also be switching back to posting every day. As in, I will post after midnight to make sure that everyone can see what my day of eating was like, etc. Onto my Food Journal to make sure that I don't bore everyone to death:

Day 29, Week 5
19.04.11. Tuesday

1:30 PM "Pick-me-up" @ home
♥ 25 Reese's Pieces (about 95 calories)

2:15 PM Lunch @ SUBWAY
♥ a 6-inch "Veggie Delite" on wheat, w/ two white American cheese triangles, a normal serving of mayo, and salt & pepper (about 380 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 475

8:00 PM Dinner @ home
♥ 2 Lean Pockets Meatballs and Mozzarella (580 calories)
♥ 1 20 fl. oz. bottle of Mountain Dew (290 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 1,345

9:00 PM Snack @ home
♥ a pack (2 pop-tarts) of "Wild Berry" pop-tarts (420 calories)

Calorie total: 1,765
Bedtime weigh-in: 212.6 lbs.

NOTES: I went over calorie a bit because I ate a pack of pop-tarts, and I probably could've avoided that if I had only 1 instead of 2 pop-tarts. Or even a half of a pop-tart to make sure I watch my calories. I calculated AFTER I ate it, not before, which was a VERY stupid idea. You should "subtotal" your calories all day. I'm starting to be able to count calories in my head which is great, when I don't forget to before I eat. Oh well. I just have to watch my calorie intake more. I also had the 2nd junk food for the week and had my only soda for the week today.

No comments:

Post a Comment