Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 14, Week 2: Getting back on the horse after the horse sends you flying.

The afternoon that ensued my late night and day off from dieting was rather uneventful in that I felt so shitty and downright foggy minded when I woke up. Leah, one of my really good friends, was coming over to re-seal dreads and re-install and I had to be up and at 'em even with a bad attitude and feeling so cruddy. Did I ever mention, I abhor Sundays? Well, I do. Bad TV programming for us "night owls" and infomercials when I'm sculpting makes me pissy.

Onto the Food Journal for the day though:

Day 14, Week 2
03.04.11. Sunday

Morning weigh-in: 215.4 lbs. (UGH. Did NOT make me happy...I would've rather gained that weight from alcohol intake on a Saturday night then going out to dinner and eating popcorn and having a soda at a movie theater...b'awwww.)

3:15 PM Lunch/breakfast @ SUBWAY
♥ a veggie delite 6-inch sub on 9-grain wheat w/ 2 slices of American cheese (40 calories for 2) and a regular serving of regular mayo (about 110 calories)(for a total of 380 calories)
♥ a 32 fl. oz. or large water (0 calories!)

Calorie subtotal: 380

4:00 PM Starbucks w/ the boyfriend and Leah
♥ a venti iced white chocolate mocha w/o whipped cream (460 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 840

5:00 PM or so @ home steaming dreads
♥ the 1/3 left of Joji's white chocolate mocha w/o whipped cream (153 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 993

10:00 PM or so @ home
♥ 4 of Joji's chicken nuggets from McDonald's (184 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 1177

11:00 PM or so @ home
♥ 1 Kashi TLC "Trail Mix" chewy granola bar (140 calories)

Calorie total: 1317
Bedtime weigh-in: N/A (I don't have it written down, I either missed it or weighed myself and forgot how much it was...)

NOTES: I walked around a lot in stores and whatnot, and didn't go over my calorie goal. I still felt crappy even when I was eating healthy and even found it hard to eat because I was so nauseous for some reason all day. I had to throw in the granola bar for more calories. So, when taking a day off, remember that if you eat badly, it will come back to get you. (I didn't sleep very well either because of it...)


Still have to post the one for today, and my weekly assessment goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment