Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 28, Week 4: A pup named Oogie Boogie.

Today I got up pretty early, (as soon as Marguerite called), to go and meet the puppy we were interested in buying/giving a home to. We got up and basically threw on our clothes for an hour or so drive to a place I'd never even heard of. I hadn't really been up early for the past week, but I didn't care because I was so excited to meet this puppy. It was an incredibly long drive, but well worth it after I practically fell in love with her (the puppy). I signed a few papers, paid the woman a small fee for vaccines, and took the puppy home. Anyways, I was so absolutely happy to bring her home, I barely focused on eating as I was more focused on comforting my new puppy and helping her adjust. Onto my Food Journal:

Day 28, Week 4
17.04.11. Sunday

1:00 AM Snack @ home
♥ 1 "Ice Cream Sandwich" pop-tart (190 calories)

Morning weigh-in: 212.4 lbs.

10:00 AM "Pick-me-up" @ home
♥ 1 "Frosted Cherry" pop-tart (200 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 390

2:00 PM McDonald's
♥ 6 chicken nuggets (about 276 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 666 (HAHA!)

5:00 PM Dinner @ home
♥ Lean Cuisine "Simple Favorites" Classic Five Cheese Lasagna (350 calories)
♥ 1 bottle of SOBE "Energize" Green Tea (240 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 1,256

10:00 PM Snack @ home
♥ 2 Ice Cream Sandwich" pop-tarts (380 calories)

Calorie total: 1,646
Bedtime weigh-in: 216.0 lbs.

NOTES: None

No comments:

Post a Comment