Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 26, Week 4: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 Release!

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt.1" released today, (Did I mention I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd?) and I got a bit carried away while snacking on the edge of my seat. Oh well though...sometimes things only come around once so you only get one chance to enjoy something to it's fullest. I set out certain snacks, knowing I would snack after the midnight release and once we got home. So, unfortunately, I kind of picked the wrong time to go on a reduction of junk food from my diet, huh? I sorta set myself up for failure. Oh well, onto my Food Journal for the day:

Day 26, Week 4
15.04.11. Friday

1:00 AM Watching "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt.1" & snacking @ home
♥ 1 7.5 fl. oz. can of Coke or Coca-Cola (90 calories)
♥ 2 packs of pop-tarts (760 calories)
♥ 1 bag of Orville Redenbacher's "Single Serve Movie Theater Butter" Popcorn (160 calories)
♥ 1 1 and 1/8 oz. bag of Baked! LAYS "Original" (130 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 1,120

Morning weigh-in: 214.2 lbs.

6:00 PM Dinner @ McDonald's
♥ "Premium Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich" (530 calories)
♥ a "medium" sized fry (380 calories)
♥ a packet of Honey Mustard sauce (70 calories)
♥ a medium Fruitopia "Strawberry Passion- Awareness" (240 calories)

Calorie total: 2,340
Bedtime weigh-in: 217.6 lbs.

NOTES: THIS is how junk food affects your calorie intake! THIS is why I am trying to cut junk food out from my consumption. It is incredibly bad for your calorie count, holds little nutritional value, and can be high in sodium, fat, and sugar. It's sort of the same with soda and sweets. Check the calorie content on a small 99 cent bag of chips, and it might shock you. Even the ones that contain half the calorie count by baking opposed to frying the chips can be hefty in calories, while not filling you up whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment