Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 20, Week 3: If you forget to Food Journal, and what you ate, it's okay!

Saturday was a busy but very uplifting day! My boyfriend's mom got back a downpayment she made on a new motor for her Jeep which is currently being repaired by a close work friend of his dad's. It was $400.00 USD, and since we didn't say anything about them spending almost all of their tax return money on a new engine, she treated us to a real day out with her and her husband! They took us shopping even though they didn't have to and walked around the mall with us even when they never do since their health is declining and they are always rather busy. It was wonderful to feel like part of a family for the first time in a while. It was also the first warm day since Fall, and the weather was absolutely beautiful and everyone was in such a perfect mood even though going out is usually such a hassle for my boyfriend and I in this part of Ohio. (We get harassed a lot when we're out together.) Either way a part of my Food Journal is missing because I got so caught up and whisked away I can't even remember what we ate because being treated was such a, well, TREAT! Onto my Food Journal for the day, or what I have of it:

Day 20, Week 3
09.04.11. Saturday

2:00 AM cleaning
♥ 8 fl. oz. of Tropicana's "Berry Punch" (120 calories)

Morning weigh-in: 214.8 lbs.

11:30 AM Lunch @ SUBWAY
♥ a 6-inch "Veggie Delite" on 9-grain wheat bread, w/ 2 white American cheese triangles, a serving of mayo, and salt & pepper (about 380 calories total)
♥ a 16 fl. oz. cup of water (0 calories!)

Calorie subtotal: 500

1:00 PM Walking around town
♥ a 16 fl. oz. cup of water (0 calories!)

------------------------------------------
Forgot to Food Journal and calorie count!
------------------------------------------

Calorie total: 500 w/ calories missing!
Bedtime weigh-in: 218.4 lbs.

NOTES: I forgot to count my calories and Food Journal, but I exercised ALL DAY. We walked around town, across, up hills...I was absolutely exhausted, and then we went to the mall and walked even more! I probably did not make my calorie goal, though I can't remember, but I still exercised so much! So, whoops! But oh well. I'm positive that I did keep my ONE SODA COMMITMENT though, because I would've had gas pains had I drank a soda, and I know for sure I didn't last night. Thank goddess!


Sometimes, good times will catch you off guard. Remember your commitments to yourself during these times! But also remember to relax and let loose every once in a while. Life is so short, and good times are few and far in between during times like these. It's important to enjoy yourself while you can even when you have commitments and goals with weight loss. It's easy to succumb to getting caught up, but it's also rare to have perfect days and you should never forsake your happiness even when you hold commitments.

I have 2 more posts still on the way, so hang tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment