Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 16, Week 3: Depression can always be cured with a good book.

Not to mention a good cup of your favorite tea.

So, today was a weird day. Leah's car needed to go into the shop so we ended up not hanging out today because it was a bit inconvenient, but that's okay because I didn't get up until 5:00 PM anyways, so it doesn't matter. (And no I still haven't fixed my sleeping pattern problem and whatnot.) I am still not out of my funk yet, but finishing "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" definitely ended tonight way better than how I felt when I woke up. I'm not sure why I'm feeling this way but I think it's part of Spring for me. I don't really like Spring because I get out into society again after being snowed in all Winter and early Spring to find myself more misanthropic than ever. But, let's skip onto my Food Journal today because I definitely don't want to get you guys down with my pessimism and misanthropy. <3 Day 16, Week 3
05.04.11. Tuesday

1:00 AM Snack @ home
♥ 4 fl. oz. of Mott's Apple Juice (60 calories)
♥ 25 Reese's Pieces (95 calories)
♥ 1 package of Dunkaroo's (120 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 275

Morning weigh-in: 212.8 (Yay! Back to where I am supposed to be!)

5:30-6:30 PM-ish Dinner @ home
♥ 16 fl. oz. bottle of Strawberry and Orange Sunny D (160 calories)
♥ 1/2 cup of Betty Crocker's "Cheesy Au Gratin" potatoes (150 calories)
♥ 2-3 tbsp. of Green Giant's Niblet's (canned corn)(guesstimating around 50 calories or so w/ cholesterol-free spreadable butter made w/ canola oil cooked in)
♥ 1/3 of a Tyson skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 36 calories)
♥ 2 Jiffy cornbread muffins (about 320 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 991

Snack @ home
♥ 4 fl. oz. of Smith's Vitamin D milk (75 calories)
♥ 1 Jiffy blueberry muffin (160 calories)

Calorie subtotal: 1216

Snack @ home
♥ Crybaby bubblegum (10 pieces = 200 calories)

Calorie total: 1416
Bedtime weigh-in: 216.8 (w/ clothes)

NOTES: Even though I went over my target calorie goal for this week, I did manage to take a 45 minute walk. (Which at my weight according to this, I burned somewhere around 200 calories. And I only went over by 16 calories anyways so no hard feelings there!


I am actually sorta on top of blogging again! Yay! Unfortunately, minus the photos for now. Idky but I haven't been feeling up to it, but hopefully that changes by tomorrow so I can keep you guys interested still!

One more post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment